This 14 day trip to South America will leave you wanting more. Incl. flights & accommodation.
14 DAY ARGENTINA & BRAZIL TOUR $4999pp (TYPICALLY $7999)
Be seduced by the home of the tango, Buenos Aires - renowned for its chaotic, hypnotic and addictive all night fiestas. Discover the cobblestone streets of UNESCO listed Colonia del Sacramento on a day trip to Uruguay. Explore Iguazu Falls, the largest in the world, from the Argentinian and Brazilian sides - surrounded by subtropical rainforest thick with 2000 plant species and a myriad of wildlife, including howler monkeys, jaguars, ocelots and never ending rainbows. Enjoy panoramic views over Rio de Janeiro on a cable ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain; and island hop through Angra Dos Reis.
Sultry and passionate, this 14 day trip to South America will leave you wanting more. Includes all flights, 11 nights hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and so much more.
- Visit 3 amazing countries including Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil
- Explore Buenos Aires on a three-hour locally guided tour
- Take in a tango dinner and show in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy free days in Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro
- Visit Uruguay’s UNESCO listed town of Colonia
- Enjoy a locally guided walk and time free at leisure in Colonia
- Witness the spectacular Iguazu Falls
- Take in the rivers and jungle of the Iguazu National Park
- Visit the colourful San Telmo and La Boca districts
- Explore the sights Rio De Janeiro with a local guide
- Witness the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue
- Ride a cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain
- Enjoy a boat tour of gorgeous Angra dos Reis
- Return international flights (economy class) from SYD/MEL/BNE/*ADL
- 2 x internal flights: Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazu, Foz do Iguacu to Rio De Janeiro
January: 24, 29, 31
February: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19
March: 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28