It's back!!!! Typically $13,999. Yes, that price is for two. Discover Venice, Milan, Florence & Rome. Cruise to Marseille, Valletta, Barcelona & more with MSC
- Available from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (+$200), Adelaide & Perth.
- November 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29*, 2020 departures. * denotes $400 surcharge.
- Arrive early or Stay Behind in Rome available for $400 per couple
- Dubai Stopover available
- Sorry, single traveller price not available
About MSC Virtuosa: MSC Virtuosa’s namesake comes from the word virtuoso, meaning someone highly skilled in music. Each deck will, in fact, is named after a different musical instrument.
This new cruise ship is one of the two largest in MSC Cruises’ fleet, along with her sister ship MSC Grandiosa.
One of the highlights of MSC Virtuosa’s onboard entertainment is the two brand new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows, created exclusively for MSC Cruises’ guests.
MSC Virtuosa gives guests the best experience with its expanding digital offer, spearheaded by MSC for Me and their digital cruise assistant, Zoe.
- Visit four European countries.... Italy, Spain, France and Malta
- See the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Palazzo Madama and more in Rome
- Stroll across Venice on a locally guided walking tour
- See Piazza San Marco, The Rialto Bridge and more
- Enjoy a guided tour of Milan, Europe's fashion capital
- Tour the grand Renaissance city of Florence & see Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and Piazza del Duomo
- Enjoy a 7 night cruise with MSC
- Dock Sicily’s multicultural capital, Palermo
- Discover the exuberant port city of Marseille
- Get lost in the maze-like streets of Genoa
- Marvel at the azure waters of Valletta
- Dock in cosmopolitan Barcelona, home to iconic La Sagrada Familia
- Return international flights (economy class) departing SYD/MEL/*BNE/ADL/PER
- 7 night MSC cruise through the Mediterranean
- Sail aboard the brand new 4.5 star 'MSC Virtuosa' ship
- Receive MSC’s ‘Fantastica’ cabin experience for Ocean View and Balcony Cabins
- 7 nights, 4 star quality hotel accommodation
- Enjoy 27 meals including all meals while cruising
- Parking and toll fees
- English-speaking tour leader and guides
- Guide earphones (Guided Tours Only)
- Airline and cruise taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Travel by water bus to Venice’s city centre
- Day 2: Rome Airport to Rome Hotel
- Day 9: Florence Hotel to Rome Port
- Day 1 ... Australia - Rome, Italy
- Day 2 ... Welcome to Rome!
- Day 3 ... Rome City Tour
- Day 4 ... Rome - Venice (approx. 520km)
- Day 5 ... Venice City Tour
- Day 6 ... Venice - Milan (approx. 270km)
- Day 7 ... Milan - Florence (approx. 300km)
- Day 8 ... Florence City Tour
- Day 9 ...Florence - Rome, Civitavecchia (approx. 250km) - Begin 7 Night ‘MSC’ Med Cruise
- Day 10 ... Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Day 11 ... Valletta, Malta - 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Day 12 ... At Sea
- Day 13 ... Barcelona, Spain - 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Day 14 ... Marseille, France - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Day 15 ... Genoa, Italy - 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Day 16 ... Civitavecchia, Rome - Arrive at 7:00am - Australia
- Day 17 ... Arrive in Australia
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ITINERARY
3293_17Day_2forItalyMed_Nov2020 (978 KB)