Earlybird airfares are out now! And we can do all sorts of wonderful things with your fare... a free stopover, a split fare so you have one class there and a different one return, different carriers for different legs, plus more.
We live and breath airfares.... and generally it's a lot more complex than grabbing a price. The good news is that because of this we're able to pull a few tricks out of our bag of tools to customise something to suit you needs.
- Say you want to sample the pointy end of the plane but the budget doesn't stretch that far... we can split the fare to business one way, economy/premium the other way.
- Say you want to see another city or two on the way over... we can draw on our wholesale packages and cost in a few nights accommodation for a smidgen more than the actual fare only.
- We can even piece together flights on a few airlines and come up with one heck of an itinerary that you can't find through online booking engines.
It's not always as easy as just advertising a point to point price because we tailor to your needs and wants. But here's some fares we found for our clients over the past few days.
- Brisbane to London with Malaysian Airlines - $1120
- Brisbane to London with Cathay Pacific - $1268
- Brisbane to London with Eithad - $1324
- Brisbane - Singapore -Helsinki -Amsterdam -Dubrovnik -Helskinki -Hong Kong - Brisbane.
- Business Class
- Mixture of Qantas and Finnair (Hint: Finnair Business Class is amazing... we've just sampled it).
- Just $5895... yep, that is business class..
- You'd normally expect to pay in excess of $8k for Europe Business.