Cruise China, Japan & Sth Korea with Holland America on the 16 night fly, cruise & stay package for just $2899.
- Price based on Sydney/Brisbane departure. Melbourne +$80.
- Departs February 2, 2020
- Arrive early/stay behind in Beijing available for $60
- Vessel: Holland America's Westerdam
- BONUS: US$50 onboard credit
- BONUS: Specialty dinner onboard cruise at Caneletto Restaurant
- Explore Shanghai, one of Asia’s most dynamic cities
- Dine in one of Shanghai's 30,000 restaurants, from humble soup dumpling spots to formal affairs helmed by Michelin-starred chefs
- See a 120,000-strong collection of antiquities at the Shanghai Museum.
- Marvel at the Shangahi's modern skyscrapers, while the heritage-listed buildings stand behind you.
- Enjoy a mix of architecture and public art as you stroll through May Fourth Square in Qingdao.
- Feel the force of China's naval fleet at the Qingdao Naval Museum or indulge in the restaurant scene which excels at seafood.
- Tour Beijing's Forbidden City and marvel at the 1 million Chinese antiquities.
- Stroll the same walkways that emperors did centuries prior at Summer Palace
- See local making offerings, performing Tai Chi or just flying kites at the Temple of Heaven, a Taoist place of worship surrounded by a large public park
- Walk the steps of the Great Wall of China... a staggering 21,000 kilometers long.
- Learn the teachings of the great Philosopher at the Confucius Temple
- Visit the Tianjin Museum or the Shi Family Mansion, the stately former home of one of Tianjin’s leading families.
- Enjoy the pleasant seaside promenades, lush green spaces and grand historic buildings of Dalian.
- Visit Kushida Shrine and the ruins of Fukuoka Castle and learn traditional and cultural insights of Fukuoka
- Soak up Busan's intriguing medley of culture and history, beautiful natural settings and exciting adventures
- Explore Nagasaki, Japan's first real contact with the West was through Portuguese explorers
- Stop by Peace Park for a moment of serenity, or visit the Confucian Shrine to see the influence that the Chinese community has on Nagasaki
- See the similarity of Hawaii in Jeju, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and known as the "Island of Gods"
- Learn of the super-human feats of the Haenyeo, women divers who harvest abalone from the sea floor without the use of scuba gear
- Return economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Shanghai
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Shanghai
- Private Full Day Magnificent Shanghai Tour
- 14 Night China, South Korea & Japan cruise onboard Westerdam from Shanghai return
- Main Meals and entertainment onboard cruise
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
|1||13/02||Fly Australia to Shanghai, own way to hotel|
|2||14/02||Private Full Day Magnificent Shanghai Tour^*|
|3||15/02||Own way to port, Embark Westerdam|
|4||16/02||Shanghai, China||06:00 PM|
|6||18/02||Qingdao, China||08:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|8||20/02||Tianjin, China||07:00 AM||overnight|
|9||21/02||Tianjin, China||05:00 PM|
|10||22/02||Dalian, China||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|12||24/02||Sasebo, Japan||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|13||25/02||Busan, (Pusan) South Korea||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|14||26/02||Jeju, South Korea||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|15||27/02||Nagasaki, Japan||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|17||29/02||Shanghai, China||07:00 AM|
|17||29/02||Disembark Westerdam, own way to Airport|
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees will apply. Offer correct as at 12Jul19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Brisbane and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. ^Onboard credit is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in the Medical centre or Casino. Caneletto bonus dinner is non-refundable and is to be arranged once onboard and is subject to availability. Anon-refundable deposit applies to this sailing. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide/audio. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 30Sep19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.