Enjoy two nights in Tokyo before boarding Celebrity Millennium for an 11 night in depth cruise around Japan.
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Tokyo#
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Tokyo# -
- Tokyo Tower Ticket
- 11 Night Japanese Explorer cruise onboard Celebrity Millennium from Yokohama return
- Main meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Tokyo Airport Lounge Access#
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
- Onboard gratuities
- Day 1 - Fly from Australia to Tokyo
- Day 2 - Make your own way to the hotel & check-in
- Day 3 - Tokyo Tower Ticket
- Day 4 - Make your own way to the port & embark Millennium. Depart 8pm.
- Day 5 - Shimizu (Shizuoka), Japan 07:00 AM 05:00 PM
- Day 6 - Osaka, Japan 01:00 PM 11:00 PM
- Day 7 - Kobe, Japan 07:00 AM 06:00 PM
- Day 8 - Kochi, Japan 07:00 AM 02:00 PM
- Day 9 - Kagoshima, Japan 08:00 AM 01:00 PM
- Day 10 - Busan, (Pusan) South Korea 10:00 AM 05:00 PM
- Day 12 - Aomori, Japan 10:00 AM 05:00 PM
- Day 13 - At Sea
- Day 14 - Yokohama, Japan 08:00 AM overnight
- Day 15 - Yokohama, Japan
- Inside Stateroom - $3749
- Oceanview Stateroom - $4249
- Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah - $5449
- Concierge Class - $5749
About the ship
Highlights of this cruise:Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
There aren't many places on Earth that blend ancient tradition and the ultra modern quite like Tokyo. Centuries-old gardens and cobblestone laneways live in perfect harmony with soaring skyscrapers and dazzling neon lights. Get immersed in an unrivalled dining scene, fashionable boutiques, and endless cultural encounters in this ever-evolving city.
Perched on a hillside overlooking the sea, Kobe is one of Japan's most attractive and cosmopolitan cities. Home of the heralded Kobe beef, this small city is easily navigated. Visit the Hatsukura Sake Brewery Museum for a tour or dine in one of the area’s incredible restaurants.
The capital of Kochi Prefecture on the southern coast of Shikoku is small, friendly, and boasts several attractions of interest to travelers. Make sure to enjoy some Katsuo no tataki, Kochi's most famous dish, and visit the temple and botanical garden at Mount Godaisan.
Busan, South Korea
It is Busan's premier trading port, adjacent to the Korean Straits and Japan, that makes it an international metropolis but its beautiful sea vistas that make it a charming place to unwind. Experience the serenity of Beomeo-sa Temple, climb the Busan Tower in Yongdusan
Aomori, the capital of Aomori prefecture, is located on Mutsu Bay, at the northern tip of Honshu. Here, nature and culture fuse as one. The Shirakami Mountains, which embrace the world's largest virgin forest of beech trees, have been awarded a World Heritage Site designation. Reminders of ancient times abound throughout Aomori as well, and you can also indulge in the serene atmosphere of the Sannai-Maruyama Ruins, Japan's largest, which are said to have been established around 4,000 to 5,000 BC.
- Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes.
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system.
- The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees may apply.
- Offer correct as at 14Feb19 and subject to live availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking.
- Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise.
- Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city.
- Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing.
- ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge.
- Cabins are based on guarantee and cabin number will not be assigned until documentation or embarkation.
- ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide/audio.
- #Some airfare, hotels and tour prices are based on 2019 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of May 2019.
- These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers.
- All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
- Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
- Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.
- Offer ends 07Jun19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.