With return flights, 14 nights accommodation, 21 meals, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
STANDARD PACKAGE $3999
PREMIUM PACKAGE $4899
Bhutan is the last great Himalayan kingdom - an intriguing destination shrouded in mystery and legend. When combined with a journey through India and Nepal, taking in the wondrous Taj Mahal and Tiger’s Nest Monastery, you have all the makings of a life-changing adventure.
Experience the wonders of Delhi, Jaipu and Agra - known as the Golden Triangle - and visit icons including the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Jama Masjid Mosque, and the Royal Amber Fort. In Nepal, come face-to-face with the cheeky residents of Swayambhunath ‘Monkey Temple’, explore the UNESCO listed Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and witness dazzling mountain sunrise in Nagarkot. When you think the trip can’t get any better, it then shifts gear with a journey into the spiritual heart of Bhutan. See the highlights of Thimphu and Paro, plus hike to the incredible Taktsang Buddhist monastery - also known as Tiger’s Nest.
- See Red Fort, Raj Ghat and Jama Masjid Mosque on a full day Delhi tour
- Explore the colourful Chandni Chowk Market by rickshaw
- Visit the beautiful Lotus Temple in New Delhi
- Tour Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan
- See Hawa Mahal also known as Palace of Winds
- Enjoy an Indian costume tying demonstration
- Visit Chand Baori, one of the world’s deepest step wells
- Experience Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the ancient Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Return international flights (economy class) departing SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER
- 1 way international flight (economy class) from Delhi, India to Kathmandu, Nepal
- Return international flights (economy class) from Kathmandu, Nepal to Paro, Bhutan
- 14 nights hotel accommodation (Standard Or Premium Option)
- Enjoy 21 meals (Standard Option)
- Enjoy 26 meals (Premium Option)
- Bhutanese visa fee and tourist tax
- English-speaking local guides
- Small group touring (max 12 per departure)
- Welcome garland on arrival
- Complimentary gift on departure from India
- Sightseeing and monument entry fees
- Airlines taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by A/C vehicles
VALID FOR TRAVEL
- Return airport transfers with meet and assist
- November: 29
- December: 5, 11
*Conditions apply. All information is subject to change & availability. Selected departures may incur a surcharge. Offer valid for sale 01 May - 30 June 2018, unless sold out prior. Full payment is required at the time of booking due to this offer being heavily discounted & available for a limited time only. Further conditions may apply, please ask us for more details.