Spend 4 nights exploring Tokyo & surrounds before embarking on a 16 night night cruise to Canada. Round out this amazing holiday with 4 nights in Vancouver with some tours to boot.
24 night Fly, Cruise & Stay from $5899pp
- Departs April 28, 2021
- Vessel: Sun Princess
- Arrive early on Tokyo or Stay Back in Vancouver available - $99pp
- BONUS: $85 onboard spending money
- INCLUDES: Beveridge and Wifi Package
- Economy airfare with full service carrier from Melbourne to Tokyo return from Vancouver#
- 4 nights 4 star accommodation in Tokyo including breakfast#
- Full Day Mount Fuji & Hakone Tour return by Shinkansen#
- Full Day Amazing Tokyo Tour#
- 16 night Alaska & North Pacific Crossing on Sun Princess
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- 4 nights 4 star accommodation in Vancouver#
- Full Day Whistler & Shannon Falls#
- Full Day Victoria & Butchart Gardens#
- Airport taxes#, Port charges and government fees.
DAY BY DAY
|1||28/04||Fly Australia to Tokyo|
|2||29/04||Mt Fuji and Hakone Tour|
|4||01/05||Enjoy Tokyo at leisure|
|5||02/05||Own way to port, embark Sun Princess|
|5||02/05||Yokohama, Japan||05:00 PM|
|7||04/05||Muroran, Japan||07:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|9||06/05||Date Line Crossing|
|14||11/05||Seward, Alaska||07:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|15||12/05||Hubbard Glacier, Alaska||01:00 PM||06:00 PM|
|16||13/05||Sitka, Alaska||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|17||14/05||Skagway, Alaska||08:00 AM||08:30 PM|
|18||15/05||Juneau, Alaska||07:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|19||16/05||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|21||18/05||Vancouver, BC. Canada||07:30 AM|
|21||18/05||Own way port to Vancouver hotel|
|22||19/05||Whistler and Shannon Falls Tour|
|23||20/05||Victoria and Butchart Gardens|
|24||21/05||Enjoy Vancouver at leisure|
|25||22/05||Own way to airport, fly Vancouver to Australia|
- Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system.
- The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees will apply.
- Offer correct as at 07Jan20 and subject to live availability at time of booking.
- Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated.
- All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking.
- Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included.
- An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA & Canada and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel.
- All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
- #Airfare, hotels and tour prices are based on 2020 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of June 2020. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers.
- ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. ^Bonus Credit is in US Dollars, a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night.
- Offer ends 12Mar20 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale.
- Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.
- Fares are per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation based on the lead category for each stateroom type, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other stateroom categories.
- Fares based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. Offer ends 12 March 2020 unless sold out prior. Princess Cruises has set aside a reasonable number of staterooms which are available at these fares. Once these staterooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare, but may also be discounted.
- Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer.
- All offers are subject to availability, not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- ^^Premier Beverage Package applies to the first 2 guests in the stateroom when aged 18 years or over (21 years on some international voyages) on the Best Value fare. Exclusions apply. Service of alcohol is always subject to Princess Cruises RSA Policies. Guests under legal drinking age will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda package. #On Golden Princess, Sapphire Princess and Star Princess: guests receive 5000 minutes of internet access per person per cruise across multiple devices. On Sea Princess, Sun Princess, Majestic Princess, Diamond Princess and Pacific Princess: the Premium Princess CONNECT Internet Package applies and usage is unlimited across multiple devices in a stateroom (accessed through one device at a time only). All Medallion class ships: unlimited MedallionNet package applies, which is limited to 1 device per passenger and up to 4 passengers in the stateroom.