Experience the vibrant culture of Sri Lanka before winding down at a Maldives resort complete with an all inclusive drink and meal package.
ABOUT THIS PAKAGE
Vibrant culture meets absolute relaxation on this incredible 14 day package to Sri Lanka and the Maldives. Discover why Sri Lanka is earmarked as the next big thing in travel as you journey through the highlights of the vibrant country on tour. Travel through the coastal town of Negombo, historic Galle, the spiritual sites of Kandy, visit Dambulla Rock Cave Temple and Sigiriya, home of the rock fortress.
Then, just when you thought the holiday couldn’t get any better, cap it all off with five unforgettable nights at four-star Adaaran Club Rannalhi in the Maldives. Enjoy an all inclusive meals and drinks package and more. This amazing package includes return international flights, 12 nights hotel accommodation, 21 meals, and more.
Like to travel in style? Premium accommodation upgrade available in Sri Lanka, and Overwater Bungalow upgrade available in the Maldives. Go on, you deserve it.
- Discover the highlights of Sri Lanka on tour
- Travel to Sigiriya, home of the ancient rock fortress
- Enjoy a day at leisure in the Kandalama/Sigiriya area
- Explore the magnificent Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Learn about Sri Lankan spices at a spice garden in Matale
- Discover the beauty of Kandy on a city tour
- Visit the famous Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Enjoy a cultural show in Kandy, Sri Lanka's holiest city
- Visit Galle Fort, also known as the ‘Dutch Fort’, on a Galle sightseeing tour
- Discover Galle and its surrounds free at leisure
- Enjoy 4 days at the 4 Star Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Receive 1 x morning shark feeding excursion in the Maldives
- Return international flights to Sri Lanka & Maldives (economy class) ex *SYD/MEL/*BNE/*ADL. Fly with award-winning SriLankan Airline
- 7 nights hotel accommodation on tour in Sri Lanka (Standard Or Premium Option)
- 5 nights hotel accommodation in a Standard Room in the Maldives
- Take advantage of 30% off spa treatments at Adaaran Club Rannalhi (excluding Chinese Therapy Centre)
- Enjoy 21 meals including 3 meals a day in the Maldives
- All inclusive drinks package for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in the Maldives
- Daily snacks and refreshments, served throughout the day in the Maldives
- English-speaking tour guide (Day 2-7)
- Airline taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Return airport transfers with meet and assist in Sri Lanka
- Return airport speedboat transfers in the Maldives
Travel offer is valid for travel on selected dates until the 18th October 2019. This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers a mandatory single supplement applies:
- Standard Package: $1550
- Premium Package: $1800
- Standard Package with Water Bungalow Upgrade: $2350
- Premium Package with Water Bungalow Upgrade: $2600
*November: 13, 20 (SOLD OUT)
**^^December: 4, 7 (SOLD OUT)
**^^January: 11 (SOLD OUT)
*February: 15, 19, 22 (SOLD OUT)
*March: †8, †13
*March: 5, 12, 19, †26 (SOLD OUT)
*^April: 5, 26 (SOLD OUT)
May: 11, 18, 31
May: 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 (SOLD OUT)
June: 4, 11, 18
June: 14, 21, 25 (SOLD OUT)
July: ^16, ^19
July: ^5, 30 (SOLD OUT)
August: 13, 20, 27
August: 6 (SOLD OUT)
September: 3, 6, 7, 14, 17, ^24
September: 10, 13, ^27 (SOLD OUT)
October: ^2, 5, ^8, 12
October: 15, 18 (SOLD OUT)
Please note: dates/months with a *, **, ^ or a ^^ incur a high/peak season surcharge
* Land High Season: $200 per person
** Land Peak Season: $300 per person
† Flight Shoulder Season: $150 per person
^ Flight High Season: $250 per person
^^ Flight Peak Season: $500 per person
*Sydney, Melbourne, *Brisbane or *Adelaide
*Sydney, *Brisbane or *Adelaide: $250 per person
Full Service Airline(s) Used - Sri Lankan Airlines plus any codeshare partners (subject to availability).
Please note: One way flights can not be accommodated. Travellers must take all included flights within the package, and any flights intentionally forfeited will result in later flights being subject to cancellation.
3-4 Star (self-rated):
- Negombo, Sri Lanka: Goldie Sands Hotel
- Kandalama/Sigiriya, Sri Lanka: Hotel Sigiriya
- Kandy, Sri Lanka: Hotel Topaz
- Galle/Koggala, Sri Lamka: The Long Beach Hotel
- Colombo, Sri Lanka: Zmax Fairway Colombo
4 Star (self-rated)
- Male, Maldives: Adaaran Club Rannalhi – Standard Room
4-5 Star (self rated):
- Negombo, Sri Lanka: Jetwing Sea
- Kandalama, Sri Lanka: Heritance Kandalama
- Kandy, Sri Lanka: Earl's Regent Hotel
- Galle, Sri Lanka: Amari Galle
- Colombo, Sri Lanka: Ramada Colombo
4 Star (self-rated)
- Male, Maldives: Adaaran Club Rannalhi – Standard Room
Please note: rooms offered are based on a lead-in room type, and are subject to availability based on seasonality. Properties will be confirmed, no later than two weeks prior to travel.
Maximum Room Capacity
- No child discounts. Full price applies for all children travelling with their parents.
- Valid for Children/infants 10 years old and over.
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
Double or Twin bedding (subject to availability).
Please note: the overwater bungalow only offers double bedding configuration.
Adjoining / Interconnecting Rooms
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
Minimum group size 14, maximum group size 20 per vehicle.
Optional Tours / Activities
Day 2: Sigiriya Rock Fortress: $55 AUD
Day 3: Sri Lankan Culinary Experience: $65 AUD
Day 3: Half Day Jeep safari in Minneriya National Park (includes entrance fee and cost of the jeep): $95 AUD.
- prices are based on per person, are subject to availability, time permitting and weather conditions.
- The optional tours listed above must be purchased on checkout or over the phone prior to submitting your passenger information form (subject to availability).
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate.
- Visa fees and requirements (A tourist visa for Sri Lanka is a strict requirement, however a 30 day tourist visa will be granted upon arrival in the Maldives if travelling on an Australian passport).
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary.
*Sri Lanka: Recommended at 1000 rupees (approx. $9 AUD) per person per day.
*Maldives: Optional and at your discretion.
- Optional activities/tours.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (Mandatory).
Please note: A comprehensive travel Insurance policy must be organised BEFORE all details can be finalised.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Maldives Drinks & Meal Package (All-Inclusive)
Food and beverage served under this package is for personal consumption only. Beverages will be served by the glass and one at a time, while at the resorts restaurants and bars. Alcoholic drinks will not be offered to guests under the age of 18. Management have the right not to serve or stop serving alcoholic drinks to inebriated guests. There are no refunds or substitutions and no benefits can be transferred to another person. Guests on the All Inclusive package are required to sign the bills raised at outlets to acknowledge the consumption. However, guests will not be charged for any item that falls under the All Inclusive package. The All Inclusive package is available for the entire duration of the stay and starts from your immediate arrival to the resort and ends 12.00pm on the departure day. Kindly note that any charges that are not part of the All Inclusive package, will need to be paid direct to the resort prior to departure.
*All inclusive meals will be served at the main restaurant only, during the following times:
- Breakfast: 7.30am to 9.30am
- Lunch: 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Dinner: 7.30pm to 9.30pm
*Snacks will be served at the cocktail bar during the following times:
- Tea, coffee, ice tea, cordials and water: 9.30am - 12am
- Snacks: 10.30am to 11.30am
- Tea and cakes: 4.30pm to 6.00pm
- Midnight snack: 11.00pm to 12.00am
*All inclusive drinks will be available as follows:
- Whiskey, brandy, gin, vodka, rum, draft beer (served by the glass)
- House wine, red and white (served by the glass only during lunch and dinner)
- Selected cocktails including all spirits
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, bitter lemon, soda water
- Tonic water (served by the glass)
- Tea and coffee
- Mineral water (served by the glass)
- Cordials (served by the glass)