Enjoy a night Perth before a 10 night Cruise & Maritime Voyage journey to the Kimberley Coast in a single cabin.
11 night Fly, Cruise & Stay for $3259
- No Single supplement... price is for single cabin.
- Available from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
- Departs January 14, 2021
- Vessel: CMV's Vasco Da Gama
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Perth
- 1 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Perth
- 10 night Broome & The Kimberley cruise onboard CMV'sVasco Da Gama from Perth (Fremantle) return
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Captain’s Cocktail Party
- Self service tea & coffee (6am to 10pm)
- Big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes
- Daytime activities and leisure facilities
- Guest speaker and arts & crafts (on selected sailings)
- Porterage of luggage, port to cabin
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
Comfortable cabin accommodation ranges from standard to deluxe with 80% enjoying an ocean view. There are no less than 120 balcony cabins and 29 more spacious suites which also benefit from having private balconies.
- Cruise Line... Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Gross Tonnage... 55,877grt
- Registry... Bahamas, British Commonwealth
- Classification Society.... Det Norske Veritas
- Passenger Capacity.... 630 cabins (max 1220 passengers)
- Re-built... 2015
- Cruising Speed... 16.5 knots
- Passenger Decks... 10
- Lifts... 8
- Electric Current... 100/220V AC
- Stabilised & Air Conditioned... Yes
- Officers & Crew... International
- Cruise Staff & Entertainers... British & International
- Length... 719ft (219.4m)
- Beam... 101ft (30.8m)
*Conditions Apply: Prices are based on Sole Occupancy pricing, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees will apply. Offer correct as at 19Aug19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are Single share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. Cabins are based on guarantee and cabin number will not be assigned until documentation or embarkation. #Some airfare, hotels and tour prices are based on 2020 prices and as such subject to change until bookable at approximately the end of February 2020. These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations and all prices listed here are best considered `guestimates` except for cruise prices/offers. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX pricereaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 30Sep19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.