Refer a friend to Ucango and not only will we credit their trip $100, we'll give you up to $500 towards your holiday
We love getting referrals! Our business is built on the back of positive word of mouth so, naturally, we get our fair share. For that, we thank you all. But we thought it was high time to reward you for sending your family and friends our way.
So here's what we're going to do...
For every new customer you refer to us we will:
You can use your credit on either a current trip, or your next one. Heck, you can use it for spending money if you like! The more people you refer, the more credits you earn.
- Give them $100 credit towards their holiday.
- Plus we'll give you, up to $500 credit towards your trip for each referral.
How to redeem?
It's that easy.
- Tell all your friends about Ucango, letting them know that we will give them a travel credit for booking with us
- Make sure they tell us that you sent them
- If you're already a customer, we'll be in touch to let you know the good news
- If you're not yet a customer, make sure your friends gives us your contact details so we can get in touch.
Our contact details are all over this website but a reminder, you can get us on phone at 1300 822 646 (National); 07 5451 8600 (Maroochydore ); 07 5437 4000 (Caloundra ) or just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A 'new customer' refers to someone who has not made a a travel booking with Ucango in the past 3 years. To be eligible, it must be a brand new booking and the referee must notify Ucango at time of booking. The 'new booking credit' must be an international booking of 10 days or more in which Ucango has arranged the majority of the itinerary. Bookings of 6-10 days will earn a $50 credit. The credit earned by the referrer is determined by the total spend of the new customer's first booking, however is roughly 1% of the holiday spend up to $500 per booking. New client credit will be applied at time of booking, the referrer credit will be applied once client has paid for trip in full. Terms of this offer full under a 'fair use' Ucango reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.