.... and everything in between. Clearly this itinerary is not for everyone. But, Gee Whiz…. You won't forget this one in a hurry!
Be the first to experience this newly crafted once-in-a-lifetime small ship cruise, and set sail to explore more of Europe on one cruise, than you ever imagined possible.
79 Day Fly, Cruise & All-Inclusive Luxury from $112,995
- Includes First Class Airfares
- Departs June 13, 2021
- Small Ship Cruising on MS Caledonian Sky
- All-Inclusive experience.. everything is covered.
- Yes... every detail is covered on this amazing journey
WHAT AN ITINERARY!
Unpack just onceExperience the ultimate convenience of unpacking once and settling into your intimate Small Ship for the next 79 days. Stay in ports later and wake up each day in a new and exciting location.Couple on deck looking out to sunset
Explore moreTravelling through Europe with local guides and an expert expedition team for 79 days allows you to gain invaluable insight into the ports, nearby cities and attractions you visit.
MS Caledonian SkyCruise aboard this intimate vessel and enjoy less time waiting to disembark and direct access to smaller ports and towns.
Your Expedition TeamMade up of experts from historians to naturalists, your expedition leader and team play a key role on every expedition.
All Inclusive ExperienceThis price covers everything as detailed, including transfers, port charges, gratuities, meals, beverages and sightseeing.
- Services of an Expedition Leader and Team
- Cruise aboard the award-winning MS Caledonian Sky
- All-inclusive sightseeing
- All meals included during your cruise
- Visit 18 different countries
- No days spent at sea
- Late departures after the big ships have left
- Wake up in a different location every day
- All suites feature ocean views, elegant ensuites with a shower and/or bathtub and Molton Brown toiletries.
- Only 57 suites accommodating a maximum of 106 guests.
- Recently awarded a ‘Star Performer – Top Ten’ rating in the 2018 Berlitz Cruising and Cruise Guide, APT’s position as leaders in small ship cruising continues.
- In your suite enjoy the convenience of a mini-fridge, individual climate control and bottled water, as well as a sitting area, flat-screen television, telephone, wardrobe, safe and dressing table.