Sail from Sydney to London like they did before the Suez Canal... via South Africa.
Soak up the first class service of Cunard for seven weeks as you cruise on the elegant Queen Mary 2 from Sydney, around the bottom of Australia and then via South Africa, Namibia and Canary Islands towards the UK.
47 night Fly,Cruise & Stay package from $12,359
- Upgrade to Oceanview from $3000pp
- Departs March 6, 2020
- BONUS: Onboard spending money for bookings before June 30
- USD$1540 for Inside
- USD$2050 for Balcony
- USD$$300 for Suites
- Enjoy a a sparkling wine as you sail out of iconic Sydney Harbour on Queen Mary 2
- Tour Australia's southern cities with stops in Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
- Take a wine tour at Margaret River
- Take in the beauty of Reunion Island and Mauritius
- Stroll Port Elizabeth's Route 67 walking trail...67 public artworks symbolising 67 years which Nelson Mandela dedicated to the freedom of South Africa.
- Spend three days docked in Cape Town to explore nearby attractions including Table Mountain or Robben Island
- Enjoy stays in the Canary & Madeira Islands off Morocco.
- End the cruise with 4 days in London
- Economy airfare with full service carrier ex Brisbane or Melbourne to Sydney
- Return flights from London
- 133 Meals
- 43 night World Voyage Queen Mary 2 cruise ex Sydney to Southampton
- 4 nights 4 star accommodation in London
- Full Day Windsor Castle Stonehenge and Bath Tour - A superb tour to Windsor Castle, the historic Stonehenge and the beautiful and stylish Georgian city of Bath
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
|Pre Cruise Itinerary|
|1||06/03||Fly Brisbane or Melbourne to Sydney. Embark Queen Mary 2|
|1||06/03||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|3||08/03||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
|5||10/03||Adelaide, South Australia|
|8||13/03||Margaret River, Australia|
|9||14/03||Perth (Fremantle), WA Australia|
|17||22/03||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|18||23/03||Reunion Island/Port Reunion, France|
|22||27/03||Durban, South Africa|
|24||29/03||Port Elizabeth South Africa|
|26||31/03||Cape Town, South Africa|
|27||01/04||Cape Town, South Africa|
|28||02/04||Cape Town, South Africa|
|30||04/04||Walvis Bay, Namibia|
|39||13/04||Tenerife, Canary Islands|
|40||14/04||Funchal (Madeira), Portugal|
|44||18/04||Own way port to London hotel|
|45||19/04||Enjoy London at leisure|
|46||20/04||Windsor Castle Stonehenge and Bath|
|47||21/04||Enjoy London at leisure|
|48||22/04||Own way to airport, fly London to Australia|
*Conditions Apply: Some highlights are not included in price and may require a paid day tour from the ship.
Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees will apply. Offer correct as at 13May19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. ^Onboard credits are a total per twin, triple or quad stateroom, vary by voyage duration and are not applicable with allfare types. Singles get half. Bonus onboard credit is non-refundable, not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Onboard credit can be spent on shore excursions, restaurants, drinks, spa and in the shops onboard. Bonus Onboard Credit offer is subject to the discretion of Cunard Cruises and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions contained in the latest Cunard brochure. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 30Jun19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars.