From the historic battlefields of Gallipoli to the lost city of Troy, Turkey is choc full of both ancient and modern history plus has the added bonus of countless natural attractions.
- April, May*, June*, Oct, Nov 2020 & Feb 2021 departures
- Depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth . Brisbane +$250.
- Arrive Early or stay behind available for $100.
- Solo Traveller price +$500
- You'll enjoy a city tour of old Istanbul and see Topkapi Palace, the Hippodrome and Sultan Ahmet Imperial (Blue) Mosque
- Sit back and take in the sights, sounds and smells of the Spice Bazaar
- Visit Gallipoli and experience the historic battlefields of
- Journey to the once-lost ancient city of Troy & wander the magnificent acropolis of Pergamon
- Marvel at the ruins of Ephesus, a city built 3000 years ago.
- See the picturesque hillside village of Sirince & learn how to make fruit wine
- Stop at a leather production centre
- Admire the ‘cotton castle’ terraces of Pamukkale
- Explore the incredible ruins of Hierapolis
- Learn of the ‘Whirling Dervishes’ at Mevlana Museum
- Visit the underground city of Ozkonak
- Be amazed at the 10th century frescoes of Goreme Open Air Museum
- Visit Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia
- Learn how pottery is made at a pottery workshop
- See the ‘three-headed fairy chimneys’ of Pasabagi
- Visit a Cappadocian handwoven carpet and kilims workshop
- Witness unique rock formations in the Devrent Valley
- Return international airfares with Qatar airways
- 9 nights 4 to 5-star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- English-speaking tour leader
- Airport taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned vehicles
- Return airport transfers
12 Day Turkey (819 KB)
Terms & Conditions apply. See instore or download detailed pdf for details.