From remote ruins of Machu Picchu to the solitude of Lake Titicaca, be surprised & inspired.
20 DAY WITH AMAZON EXTENSION $5999
With its world-famous sights and ancient living culture, Peru is a destination at the top of most people’s travel wish lists. From the remote ruins of Machu Picchu to the glassy solitude of Lake Titicaca, every inch of this vibrant nation has the power to surprise, delight, and inspire.
Get a taste of the Peruvian way of life on a tour of vibrant Lima; wander through the historic streets of imperial Cusco; witness the spectacular Andes Mountains; tick off the bucket list with a visit to the grand citadel of Machu Picchu; take a boat ride on Lake Titicaca; visit the famous Uros floating islands; enjoy a homestay with a local family at Luquina Island; and so much more.
Crave a little more adventure? Upgrade to the 20 day package with Amazon jungle extension.
- Discover the best of historic Lima on tour
- Explore the Imperial City of Cusco
- Enjoy a guided day tour of the Sacred Valley
- Stay in Aguas Calientes hot springs town
- Witness the spectacular Andes Mountains
- Tour the historic ruins of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a guided tour of Pukara and Raqch’i
- Visit the fascinating Uros floating islands
- Visit traditional villages on Taquile Island
- Enjoy a boat trip across Lake Titicaca
- Visit ancient Inca monuments
- Return international flights (economy class) departing SYD/MEL/BNE/*ADL/*PER
- 2 x internal flights: Lima to Cusco and Juliaca to Lima
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
- 1 night traditional homestay on Luquina Island
- Enjoy 16 meals including daily breakfast
- English-speaking tour guides
- Airlines taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by A/C vehicles
- Return train tickets to Machu Picchu with Inca Rail Company or Peru Rail Company
- Return airport transfers
- January: 21
- February: 25
- March: 27
- April: 8
- May: 20